I know you have been waiting all week for this. The below took effect Wednesday, February 28, 2018. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made...
Front End Initiative
- Fixed an issue with the 'End date' for Business Impact - so that it can never be before the 'Start date'.
- Fixed an issue whereby teammates were not able to edit the team, when the teammate is not the owner.
Back End Pipeline Management
- Fixed issues with 'Overall' dashboard not showing ideas that were submitted in the past 90 days.
- Fixed issue with Action items, whereby not all 'Additional Info' tabs would display.
- In Steps view, when one or more submissions are selected, clicking another single submission while holding Command (or Control with Windows) will select the single submission while keeping all existing selections intact.
- Fixed issues with the "&" symbol in a new 'to-do'.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for Wednesday, March 7th, 2018. 🤓
Anthony, Brightidea Product Team