I know you have been waiting all week for this. The below took effect Wednesday, March 7, 2018. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made...
Front End Initiative
- Updating text with inline editing had an issue with retaining some characters after applying bolding and italicizing - we fixed that.
- Any filters will remain applied to the Idea Boards by selecting 'Back to List' arrow in View Idea 2.0, there was an issue with it before - and we fixed it!
Back End Pipeline Management
- Updates to the scroll bar in Action Item view.
- Fixed issues with importing users in the People pillar.
- Fixed issue with the Overall dashboard, where ideas added in the last 90 days would show an incorrect graph - we fixed that.
- Made a fix where the #1 risky assumption header would not reflect correctly - when editing the text.
- We fixed an issue whereby a file would be uploaded to team workspace and the URL for the file would be broken - we fixed that.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for Wednesday, March 14th, 2018. 🤓
Anthony, Brightidea Product Team