Are you ready for AMAZING AND AWESOME BRIGHTIDEA UPDATES?!
The below took effect Wednesday, March 21, 2018. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made...
Front End Initiative
- Fixed issue with Moderator's visibility of private and Submitter Q&A comments.
- Fixed issue with 'Update from Admin' comment being visible to Moderators.
Back End Pipeline Management
- Fixed an issue with scorecard step exports failing.
- In Steps view, selecting the hover of step results icon will link to the 'Currently in Step' tab in Manage step.
- Fixed issues with the Solve Setup wizard not pre-configuring steps correctly.
- Fixed issue with private comments and Submitter Q&A comments visibility in the app.
- Fixed a few issues with uploading attachments.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for Wednesday, March 28, 2018. 🤓
Anthony, Brightidea Product Team