It's so nice out! and these updates are nice too!
The below took effect Wednesday, March 28, 2018. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made...
Front End Initiative
- Fixed issues with formatting whereby Desired Expertise filter was getting cut off on Idea Boards.
- Fixed data issue with Solve site homepage - whereby the topic views were not showing the correct number.
- Fixed an issue with number of ideas showing incorrect numbers when filtering.
Back End Pipeline Management
- Fixed issues with changing or copying ideas and submission form questions not mapping correctly. That is now fixed!
- Fixed issues where by team members would see alerts to other users invites.
- Fixed an issue with removing attachments from files.
- If you are using Box for your file integration, we removed that file number that was misleading.
- We updated the Business Model Canvas export licensing information to say "The Business Model Canvas template is licensed under..."
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for Wednesday, April 4th, 2018. 🤓
Anthony, Brightidea Product Team