OMG June 1st, half way over already? Oh my...time is moving too fast. Sigh.
The below took effect Wednesday, May 30th, 2018. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made...
Front End Initiative
- Fixed an issue with Idea Boards & responsiveness when adjusting the width of browser.
- Fixed an issue with adding a parentheses to the submission title.
- As a user who has an email associated to an existing account and has completed registration, they will be sent a notification letting them know that an attempt to register has been made with their email, so that they can either reset password (if they forgot that they had an account) or notify their administrator (in case someone else made an attempt to register them).
- As a user who has an email associated to an existing account, but has never completed registration for the system, when attempting to self-register from the Initiative or Enterprise level Login Page, they will be sent a new registration invite email so that they can complete registration.
- Fixed a simple issue with updating Business Impact, where it was somewhat difficult to enter in new data.
- Fixed an issue where the Solve App default home page would not show characters correctly in the top navigation bar.
Back End Pipeline Management
- Fixed an issue when copying an initiative from a template.
- Fixed an issue where you could not save an edited admin comment from an action item.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Additional Info' checkbox field in list view would cause an error with filtering.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Anthony, Brightidea Product Team