The below took effect Wednesday, June 6th, 2018. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Front End Initiative
- We fixed an issue with the History Tab where there was duplicate entries shown.
- Going forward, the History tab will always include a event for the initial submission, even if it was imported.
- As an already registered user navigating to a registration link, the user will be instead be sent to login, so that they can log in and not have to complete registration and profile fields again.
- We made improvements to search results with inputs of two word search string.
- Fixed an issue where the Team WorkSpace default team leader would not save correctly.
- Fixed an issue where a non-team member could search for a Team WorkSpace project in global navigation and received an error.
Back End Pipeline Management
- Fixed an issue with the 'Template Setup' link in Rules Engine.
- In Pipeline Communications, we fixed an issue with inserting dynamic fields in the subject line regardless of where the cursor was.
- In the People Pillar:
- A new 'Send Invites' selection is available! System Administrators can now send an Invite Email to an individual user who hasn't registered yet, so that they can complete their registration.
- System Administrators who are performing a re-import of existing users, now have the option to re-send the "User Invite" email to all imported users as well, so that they can be sure users who already exist are sent an invite.
- We fixed an issue with submission exports missing some data in required submission form question and answer columns.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Anthony, Brightidea Product Team