The below took effect Wednesday, July 11th, 2018. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Front End Site
- Clicking the new Admin' selection in the 'Admin Bar' in mobile was opening the menu instead of another page - that is now fixed.
- In the History tab, if the administrator chose to make events anonymous, a Moderator or Analyst could not view the user name when they should've - this is now fixed too!
- When an idea is submitted by an end user into a Suggest Pipeline, the Idea Owner has issue in tagging the Idea Submitter through the back end comments - this has been fixed.
- Fixed issues with options not saving when enabling 'Attachments on Comments'.
Back End Pipeline
- Fixed issues with 'Step Export' for Pairwise steps.
- There is a new section in the left navigation of Pipeline Setup: 'Scorecards'.
- The Scorecards section has a sub-section: Templates.
- There is a new section in the left navigation of Pipeline Setup: 'Communications'.
- For apps that have the Challenge Feedback Survey, the Feedback Survey now appears as a subsection in 'Communications'.
- Fixed an issue with Android version settings page not loading.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Anthony, Brightidea Product Team