The below took effect Wednesday, August 8th, 2018. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Front End Site
- Fixed an issue whereby copying a pipeline would not correctly save and display additional info fields.
- There was an issue where anonymously submitted ideas would show the wrong user when hovering in a Review action item, when viewing as a moderator.
- Fixed an issue with an extra comma in costs within Business Impact tracking.
Back End Pipeline
- There was an issue where editing certifications on the People Pillar page would not save correctly. We fixed that.
- We found an issue where communities would not copy correctly - fixed that too!
- Fixed an issue whereby action item notifications were incorrect with in Action Items Manager.
- Fixed an issue where links to specific initiatives, from the Innovations page, would not direct correctly.
- Fixed an issue with adding team members to Team WorkSpace.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Anthony, Brightidea Product Team