The below took effect Wednesday, August 15th, 2018. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Front End Site
- Fixed an issue where it was unsuccessful to add a blog subscriber.
- When submission was disabled in an initiative (directly in Site Setup or via Scheduler), the Visual Challenge List still displayed the submit button - we fixed that.
- When exporting a Submissions report, any submission that had an updated status, did not reflect correctly in the Submissions report. That is now fixed.
- Fixed issues with Turkish characters in select email templates.
Back End Pipeline
- The View Template link on Configure Step modals was linking to the list of scorecard templates rather than the individual template - we fixed that.
- Fixed an issue whereby the Innovations pillar would throw an error if you filtered by 'Projected Net Benefit'
- The Command Center 'Project Net Benefit' number didn't fit into the box when the number was in the billions - we also fixed that!
- Fixed issues with tooltips not showing in Configure Step.
- When viewing a Brightidea system with a mobile browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.), a banner is shown at the top of the screen prompting the user to use/download the mobile app - we now have the capability to disable this under Mobile configuration in Enterprise.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Anthony, Brightidea Product Team