The below took effect Wednesday, September 5th, 2018. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Front End Site
- Made some updates to Idea Boards' images if the title is longer. Looks great now!
- Fixed an issue when creating a new user and not being able to search for it right away.
- Fixed a spacing issue with dropdown questions in submission forms with 20+ options.
- There was an issue of adding a dynamic field to the email body using the dropdown in the lower right corner - that is now fixed.
Back End Pipeline
- Fixed issues with saving changes in communities.
- "Visits to Site" is now a new column in the User Activity report. This column shows the number of times each user has visited the site. Note, a visit = a user session in a site.
- Fixed an issue with Business Impact display not being consistent in the Step Manage view. This is all set now!
- Going forward, development form questions (on the submission form) are only viewable for submissions that the user has action items for.
- After configuring a development step in the Pipeline with "Cancel open action items when submission moves out of Step" checked on, after saving the save, and moving the step in the pipeline, the configuration would be nulled out. That is now fixed.
- Deleting members did not delete vote transactions associated with deleted members and their ideas - that is now fixed.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Anthony, Brightidea Product Team