The below took effect Wednesday, September 12th, 2018. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Front End Site
- Fixed an issue whereby when prompting a 'User' submission form field type - the user would not show up. This is now fixed.
- On the Solve home page, we fixed an issue with the 'adjust for readability' function.
- Saving profile information was having issues. This has been fixed.
- When a User would 'Request an Initiative', Administrators would have trouble creating the Initiative from the system. This issue has been resolved.
- Some Submissions would load a broken page when clicked on. This has been resolved.
Back End Pipeline
- Filtering the Pipeline List View with a custom field was producing an error. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where Evaluator scores within Step History Manager were showing empty evaluations.
- Changing Pipelines with multiple Submissions was prompting an error. We have fixed this within the system.
- 'Subscribe' button was not changing to 'Subscribed' when clicked on. This has been fixed.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Product Team