The below took effect Wednesday, September 26th, 2018. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Front End Site
- An issue logging in with SSO when domain restriction was configured has been resolved.
- When Action Items were past due, there was an issue with them not being removed from Notifications. This has been resolved.
- Phase Widget was not showing the amount of time left in an Initiative in certain situations. We have fixed this for all systems.
- We fixed an instance where the Dynamic Navigation was not showing correctly.
- When new ideas were submitted, the email that was triggered had an issue with one of the Dynamic Fields. This has been fixed for all emails.
Back End Pipeline
- The Evaluation scores that showed on the back-end were not matching the scores on the front-end. We fixed this so that the scores are consistent for every Submission showing evaluations.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
It's still not too late to buy your ticket for Synthesize 2018!
Register today - https://www.brightidea.com/synthesize/
Nate, Brightidea Support Team