Brightidea wishes you a Happy Halloween!
Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, October 31st, 2018. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Fall Release Fixes
- In some cases, the CSS that was applied to the Enterprise Homepage was showing on the User Homepage. This was caught and fixed by our Engineers shortly after our Fall Release.
- The creation of My Ideas was taking longer than expected for some Users. This was improved for a better User experience.
Front End Site
- The Updates Widget on the Enterprise level was experiencing loading issues. This issue was fixed.
- Our Engineers fixed an issue with Long Answers on the Scorecard Template experiencing loading issues on the Evaluation tab.
- In some cases, the Affinity widget was not loading for the Solve Homepage. This issue has been resolved.
- When on View Idea page and a User clicks on the Category, few instances would lead to a blank page. This issue was resolved.
- In a specific condition, a User was unable to add team members to their Submission. This instance was fixed.
Back End Pipeline
- In a specific case, the Step Manager would not configure the Evaluators correctly. This was fixed by our Engineering team.
- Steps within a Pipeline were failing to delete after certain configurations. This was fixed moving forward for all Pipelines.
- Custom Pipelines were giving errors when being Duplicated. This was fixed by our Engineering team.
System Administrator Tools
- Systems with Command Center disabled were having issues creating new Initiatives. This issue was resolved by our Engineering team.
- Few instances were missing Cross-Collaboration Location data within the Dashboard. We were able to resolve the issue.
- We have fixed a display issue when creating a new rule within Rules Engine on specific browsers.
- We fixed the issue where Users resetting their password on Mobile were getting stuck in a loop.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team