Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, November 7th, 2018. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Front End Site
- In certain cases, Linked Submissions were not showing when Submissions were posting within Post Idea 1.0. This has been resolved by our Engineering team.
Back End Pipeline
- Large numbers of Submissions that needed to Change Pipelines were experiencing data issues. This has been investigated thoroughly by our Engineering team and the issue has been resolved.
System Administrator Tools
- An issue was fixed with Exports from Scorecard Steps showing inaccurate data with Long Answer questions.
- Our Engineering team resolved an issue with Enterprise Setup link navigating to the wrong page for specific cases.
- Logging in on rare occasions prompted Users to reselect their Affiliate. This issue has been resolved going forward.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team