Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, November 14th, 2018. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Front End Site
- An issue was resolved by our Engineering team with the Enterprise Blog Widget experiencing performance issues.
- Idea Boards 3.0 filter was experiencing issues scrolling down when the list became too long. This issue has been fixed.
Back End Pipeline
- Pairwise Items that were complete were not showing for Administrators. This was investigated and resolved.
- Email messages that were generated from Pipeline Communications were showing the Enterprise Contact Name. This has been corrected to show the Pipeline Contact Name.
System Administrator Tools
- Trend Tracking export was generating incorrect numbers within the report. This issue was investigated and corrected by our Engineering team.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team