Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, November 28th, 2018. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Front End Site
- Evaluation Tabs that had more than 10 Evaluators were showing incorrect scores. Our Engineering team was able to resolve this issue.
- An issue was fixed where past-due Action Items were still showing a notification.
Back End Pipeline
- Emails were still being triggered for Initiative Subscribers even though the Email template was disabled. This issue has been resolved by our Engineering team.
- Our Engineering team resolved an issue where few Pipelines were experiencing an issue when trying to change Submissions from one Step to another.
System Administrator Tools
- An issue was fixed with Innovation Pillar not exporting data properly onto the reports.
- Submissions with Date Fields were experiencing an issue when being sorted. This was investigated by our Engineering team and resolved.
- Clicking on the system logo within Administrator tools would redirect Users incorrectly if system was configured for User Home. This has been resolved for all systems going forward.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team