Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, December 12th, 2018. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Back End Pipeline
- The Revision History for Development Action Items was showing the incorrect time after an edit was made. This was fixed by our Engineering team.
- Android Users that added images to Post Idea 2.0 would experience the App crashing. This was investigated and resolved by our Engineering team.
System Administrator Tools
- Our team fixed an email issue where the dynamic field [FIRST_NAME] was having issues populating correctly.
- An issue was occurring when trying to export a report from the People Pillar. This issue has been resolved.
- In a few cases, the Innovations List was not loading correctly. Our Engineering team was able to investigate and resolve this issue.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team