🥳 Happy New Year everyone! 🥳
Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, January 9th, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Back End Pipeline
- When using the Suggest App, Administrators that hovered over tool tips would experience the tool tip stuck on the screen. This was resolved by our Engineering team.
- We resolved a specific issue where exporting data from the People Pillar was giving an error. Reports generated from the People Pillar are now exporting correctly.
- List View exporter was experiencing a time-out issue in certain situations. This was investigated thoroughly by our Engineering team and resolved.
- The Mobile App was giving Users an error when they attempted to click the "Mark All As Read" button within their Notifications. Our Engineering team was able to resolve the issue.
System Administrator Tools
- Our team resolved the conflict between Analyst roles updating Business Impact if the User was also an Idea Submitter. Analyst role is still "view-only", but Idea Submitter permissions will now take precedence.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team