Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Front End Site
- An issue was occurring where editing Extra Submission Form questions were producing an error. Our Engineers were able to get to the bottom of the issue and resolve in a timely manner.
- Users were experiencing an issue that showed “It appears you haven't viewed anything yet!” when deleting characters from the Search box, even though they had recently viewed pages. This issue was investigated and fixed by our Engineers.
Back End Pipeline
- Our Engineers were able to resolve a specific issue that Administrators were experiencing when trying to view their Departments within the Innovations Dashboard.
- There was an issue with our Rich Text Editor not behaving properly when attempting to edit Submissions. Our Engineers were able to locate the source of the problem and resolved in a timely manner.
System Administrator Tools
- Our Product team has included the 'Registration' column in People Pillar exports.
- Administrators can now Label edit the 'Forgot Password' and 'Request An Invite' page within their Brightidea.
- Administrators now have the option to choose 'United Arab Emirates dirham' (AED) as a currency option within their Brightidea.
- Updates were made to our Business Impact feature - Free-form text fields improved the number of characters allowed and a hovering over titles will now show the full title.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team