Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, January 30th, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Front End Site
- Box videos are now supported within View Idea 2.0 and Post Idea 2.0 pages!
- Brightidea Login pages are now Label editable!
- An issue was discovered that Pipeline Administrators were able to see hidden Submissions within other Initiatives when they attempted to Link Submissions. This issue was investigated thoroughly by our Engineering team and resolved.
Back End Pipeline
- When Administrators were within Steps View of their Pipelines, an issue was occurring when clicking on "Add Rule" from the Actions dropdown. The issue would direct Users to the wrong page, but our Engineers were able to fix the link redirect correctly.
- Our Engineering team was able to resolve an issue where Development questions were showing as duplicates within Step Configuration.
- Long strings/URLs that had no spaces were causing a layout issue within the News Feed of User Homes. This was been investigated and fixed by our Engineering team.
System Administrator Tools
- In a specific case, Submission exports were pulling data into the wrong columns. This was resolved by our Engineering team.
- Administrators will now see improved labeling within their Setup screens! Each setup screen will clearly tell Administrators what page they are looking at and also certain sections have now improved their verbiage.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team