Our latest Product Release took effect Thursday, February 7th, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Front End Site
- Two issues were resolved with our Submission Form where foreign characters and quotations were displaying incorrectly.
- Our Engineering team was able to uncover the issue that was causing orphaned Notifications to be stuck within certain Users accounts.
- A display issue was fixed in Users using IE11 when searching for Submissions with long titles.
- The character count for Submission Title was having issues showing the first 100 characters. This was investigated and resolved by our Engineering team.
- Text Editors were copying/pasting content incorrectly. Our Engineers were able to resolve this going forward.
Back End Pipeline
- Evaluator comments were posting incorrectly when in the Evaluation manager. This issue was investigated thoroughly by our Engineering team and resolved.
- The User Home design was updated to pull colors that are set in Enterprise Setup, it is no longer a fixed color.
System Administrator Tools
- If you are under an Administrator Licensing agreement, you will now see a confirmation pop-up when updating your Administrators List. This pop-up will remind you not to exceed your Administrator limit otherwise a charge may occur.
- The text size was updated within the back-end Manager to allow for an easier-to-read design.
- Certain emails that were being triggered from Pipelines were not populating the Dynamic Field correctly. This was investigated and resolved by our Engineers.
- A new currency has been added to Enterprise Setup: Bahraini Dinar (BD).
- An issue with saving options was occurring when the 'Strong Password' option was enabled. This was investigated and resolved by our Engineering team.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team