Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, February 13th, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Front End Site
- In a few cases, the Expertise fields were having issues saving inputted tags. The issue was discovered and resolved by our Engineering team.
- An issue was fixed with our Idea Boards 3.0 filtering. Tags that were filtered were showing incorrect results.
- In a specific case, a required field within the Submission Form was still allowing for successful submissions when the field was not entered. Our Engineering team was able to investigate this issue and fix in a timely manner.
Back End Pipeline
- Our Engineering team resolved an issue with Review Evaluations where completed evaluations were still showing as 'No' within List View / Exports.
- When filtering the Search for My Ideas, certain ideas that did not meet the filter criteria were still showing in the results. This issue was resolved by our Engineering team.
System Administrator Tools
- The re-organization of the Setup tabs caused a regression for specific Affiliates. This was investigated and fixed by our Engineering team.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team