Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, February 20th, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Front End Site
- An issue was occurring where Action Items that were assigned were not sending notifications to the appropriate Users. This was investigated by our Engineering team and resolved.
- Our Product team updated the display of User names when viewing the Idea Boards pages. Longer names will be truncated for a cleaner design.
- In certain situations, when submitting an idea, Notifications were not loading the Global Navigation. Our Engineering team was able to investigate this issue and resolve in a timely manner.
Back End Pipeline
- Our Product team improved the design of certain text fields within the Initiative Dashboard. Statuses and Business Impact will have a cleaner user interface.
- A specific use case was showing the incorrect date and year when Status changes were made. This issue was resolved by our Engineering team in a timely manner.
- The Analyst role was not able to review Evaluators results when the expected result should be able to. This was updated by our Engineering team to respect these permissions.
System Administrator Tools
- A new Enterprise currency has been added, the Mexican Peso! Administrators can now configure the Peso across their Initiatives.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team