Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, March 13th, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- Community URLs that were added to the Helpful Links Navigation items were directing Users to a broken page. This issue was fixed in a timely manner by our Engineering team.
- Users can now delete Drafts from their User Home!
- An issue with our Submission Form was occurring when videos were inputted as field responses. This was fixed going forward.
- Forms that are built with hundreds of fields will now correctly show all Form fields in the Pipeline List View columns.
Front End Site
- An Internet Explorer issue was resolved on the View Submission pages for Initiatives using the Gig App.
- Users that were assigned to a Team Workspace were having issues with Workspace access. This was investigated and resolved by our Engineering team.
- Going forward, the Chips Voting Total for a Submission will display correctly in the Idea Details Widget.
- Users' profile names that appear in Highlights feeds will now be linkable to their profile page.
- The display of User screen names will be truncated in specific cases.
Back End Pipeline
- Team Workspace emails were still being triggered even when the email template was disabled. Our Engineering team was able to resolve this issue.
- Going forward, Admins that attempt to make edits to Scorecards will be given a warning message before they Save their changes.
- In some cases, Duplicating a Pipeline was experiencing a very long load time. This was resolved by our Engineering team.
Labels and Naming
- The User Register page is now Label Editable! Admins can now alter labels on the Registration page for their Users.
- Users will now see the term "Initiative" rather than "WebStorm" when using the Enterprise search.
- More Label support has been added to Initiatives using the Gig App!
- The Activity Type label has been added to the Scheduler in the Setup Wizard.
System Administrator Tools
- Admins that are Deleting a User will receive an updated confirmation modal to make sure they want to proceed with their action.
- For Android and iOS, Notifications were not pushing onto User's mobile devices correctly. Our Engineers were able to investigate thoroughly and resolve this issue.
- In Android devices only, an issue was fixed with recent notifications loading incorrectly.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team