Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, March 27th, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- The Highlights tab has been reformatted and made linkable for User Home.
Front End Site
- Users that apply to gigs within Gig Initiatives will now be automatically subscribed!
- View Idea 1.0 has been fully deprecated from our platform.
- An error was resolved when attempting to filter Idea Boards pages by Cost.
Back End Pipeline
- After a Submission has completed a Review Evaluation, the data saying it was completed was not displaying correctly. Our Engineers were able to diagnose the problem and resolve in a timely manner.
System Administrator Tools
- More updates have been made to the Setup options. Certain sub-tabs have been removed/re-organized for a better Admin experience.
- When "Default User Group for self registration" was enabled, issues were occurring when attempting to register. Our Engineering team was able to investigate this issue and resolve.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team
Regarding the statement "Users that apply to gigs within Gig Initiatives will now be automatically subscribed!" - is that true if your Gig environment was built prior to this being released (i.e. applies retroactively)?