Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, April 3rd, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Front End Site
- The infinite scroll pagination was not working correctly when viewing on very large monitors or when browser was zoomed out <50%. Our Engineering team was able to resolve this issue.
- We were able to fix an issue that was preventing Users from posting Submissions using the Microphone feature.
System Administrator Tools
- Navigating to the Analytics > Innovations Dashboard would load incorrect data for the "Innovation by Status" chart. This was investigated by our Engineering team and resolved.
- An issue was resolved that was preventing PDF reports to send to Admins when exporting from Analytics Dashboards.
- Our Engineering team fixed an issue where importing a list of Hidden Ideas was not working correctly. All Submissions can now successfully be imported as VISIBLE or HIDDEN.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team