Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, April 17th, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Front End Site
- My Ideas were searchable in some cases by other Users. This was resolved by our Engineering team going forward.
- An issue was resolved on View Idea pages where comments were showing links incorrectly when emails and websites were entered.
Back End Pipeline
- An issue with Idea Owners was resolved when Submissions were moved from a Find Owner Step to a Development Step. The correct Idea Owner will now remain when similar processes occur.
System Administrator Tools
- In a few instances, System Email Messages were preventing Administrators from editing any content within the email templates. Our Engineers were able to investigate this issue fully and resolve so the issue no longer occurs.
- Business Impact data has been added to the following Exports:
- Submission Export w Outcome Details
- Pipeline Dashboard Export
- Analytics Export
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team