Our latest Product Release took effect Friday, May 10th, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- The option to view "All Activity" is now available within the Highlights feed! Users can now toggle between "My Activity" and "All Activity"
Back End Pipeline
- Analysts now have pre-launch access to Initiatives.
System Administrator Tools
- Terminology updates have been added to the File Library. Admins will now see text when files have been deleted.
- The option "Follow-up Funding" has been added to the Non-Financial list.
- Minor design changes have been implemented.
- When calling Idea Comments via the API, the '_comments/list' endpoint can now be ordered by popularity.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team