Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- Users can now jump directly to a comment or action by clicking on links in the Activity Feed!
- Initiatives will now show a Pre-launch banner if the Scheduler is enabled!
- When working in the Submission Form builder, an issue would occur when attempting to edit answers. Our Engineering team was able to fix the issue so answers were not duplicating anymore.
System Administrator Tools
- The People Pillar export will now include 'External' in the report columns.
- A permissions error was blocking Admins from exporting the Action Items Manager report. This was resolved by our Engineering team.
- The Pipeline List will now support hundreds of columns for the Initiatives that have many Additional Submission Form Questions.
- In rare cases, the Configure button was failing in Step Manager views. This was resolved by our Engineering team.
- An issue was resolved where Long Answer Submission fields were showing HTML code in certain exports.
Front End Site
- Users that have accents in their First or Last name can now be tagged correctly in comments.
- Images that were large in horizontal size were being added incorrectly to Idea Descriptions. This was investigated and resolved by our Engineering team.
- An issue was resolved when clicking on Submissions. If they were not moved to a new Pipeline correctly, they were throwing errors.
- Canceled Action Items were still showing for Users. Our team was able to resolve this issue.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team