Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, June 5th, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
System Administrator Tools
- The "Submissions with Comment Details" export was fixed because a few of the columns were misaligned.
- There was a permissions issue with System Admins that were assigned as an Analyst. This was fixed so that System Admin permissions have higher priority than Analyst.
- Our Engineering team fixed an issue when attempting to Save a Scorecard as a Template.
- Emails that were being sent from the Rules Engine were using the Enterprise contact name and the email that was configured in Pipeline Setup. This has been changed to only use Pipeline contact name and email.
- The Scorecard export was crashing when attempting to download. This was investigated and fixed by our Engineering team.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team