Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, June 17th, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
System Administrator Tools
- Google Analytics have been added to User Home and Team Workspace!
- When attempting to export reports from Site Setup, Users that were on Internet Explorer were receiving issues. This has been fixed by our Engineering team.
- The graphs in the Engagement Dashboard within Command Center have been updated to fix a few bugs.
- Rules Engine have been fixed when toggling between Active and Inactive rules.
- Making edits to completed Scorecard Action items have been updated to fix a small bug.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team