Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, August 7th, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
Submission Form & Builder
- Points that were incorrectly showing for questions on Submission Form Builder were removed.
- A conflict using AdBlocker was resolved when on Post Idea 2.0 pages.
- An issue was preventing Submission Form from loading when the Label Editor was enabled. This was resolved by our Engineering team.
Business Impact Export
- A few columns were displaying incorrectly when exported. We were able to quickly resolve this issue.
- Idea Ranking was fixed for Initiatives that were showing incorrectly. This was fixed by our Engineering team.
- An issue with quotations showing in Scorecard titles was resolved.
- For a specific Pipeline, the Submission count was displaying incorrectly. We were able to resolve this issue.
- Fixed some display issues with Mobile search.
- Fixed a design issue when commenting.
- An issue with Idea Images showing on View Idea was fixed.
- Hidden Submission Form questions were showing, this was resolved going forward.
- An issue with Expertise being applied when using Internet Explorer browser was resolved.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team