Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, August 28th, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- A major SSO issue was resolved that blocked Users from logging in. Issue was reported around August 14th at 8pm PST and resolved August 15th at 2am PST.
- When all Submissions relating to a Submission Form have been deleted, Submission Form fields are now updated to show a "Remove" option. If a Submission exists that uses a Submission Form, then this option will still not appear.
- An issue was fixed applying Attachments to edited comments.
- Rules Engine "Days in Status" option was not properly triggering. This was updated to operate correctly.
- A formatting issue was fixed when editing Rich Text fields.
System Administration Tools
- A permissions issue was fixed with Pipeline Administrators editing Categories.
- A formatting issue was fixed when submitting new "My Ideas".
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team