Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, September 11th, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- We updated our timeout restrictions so that larger files can be uploaded at slower speeds.
- An issue with the Top Contributors widget has been resolved
- When moving or copying a Submission from one Pipeline to another, rules and action items configured for the first Step will now be triggered.
- Copying a Community will now append COPY to the end of the new Community.
- An issue with editing Development questions from the Step Configuration screen was resolved.
- When copying an anonymous Submission to another Pipeline, the appended comment noting that it is moved has been updated to no longer display the original submitter
Post Idea 2.0
- A warning will now be displayed if a User is leaving the Post Idea 2.0 screen without saving their Draft/Submission.
Idea Boards 3.0
- Clicking on the Next/Previous buttons on View Idea pages will now respect any filters that have been applied from Idea Boards 3.0.
System Admin Tools
- Community Admins now have access to Products/Apps pages.
- “Hide Ideas after Submission” option has now been moved from the Beta section to Site Setup > Ideas
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team