Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, September 25th, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- The Highlights Feed in User Home will now load more items as you scroll down the feed (infinite scroll).
- When searching for hidden fields and hidden comments, End-Users were able to locate this content in the search results. This has been updated so that search results no longer reflect this.
- Brightidea Mobile App was experiencing issues with SSO Login on iOS devices. This has been resolved by our Engineering team.
- Submissions can now be sorted by Title (Alphabetically)! Enable this option within your Idea Boards setup menu to provide a new sorting view for Users.
System Admin Tools
- The Analyst Role now has read-only access to the Additional Info tab in Idea View
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team