Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, October 9th, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- Adding a Team Workspace member through the View Idea widget was experiencing issues. We were able to resolve this going forward.
- The Idea Code column has been added to the Step Manage pages!
- Date filtering for Pipeline List View has been updated.
- Improvements have been made to the Submission Form Builder scroll bar.
- Adding placeholder text for Team Submissions was being cut-off when viewing from the front-end. This has been fixed by our Engineering team.
- The Submit button in Post Idea 2.0 has been updated. There is now a dropdown menu with the options for "Save Draft," "Preview," and "Discard." Selecting "Discard" will delete the Submission/Draft.
- For a specific Use case, Dependent form questions were populating in the wrong order. This has been corrected.
- Drafts may no longer be shared between users. Sharing a URL for a Draft to another user will no longer display the Draft.
System Admin Tools
- Updating the Initiative title was having issues saving. We were able to locate the source of the problem and resolve.
- The Search function will no longer show results for deleted and hidden comments, hidden ideas, and Admin questions
- The User experience for Duplication has now been updated.
- When duplicating Pipelines, the Email Templates within Setup will be carried over to the new Pipeline.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team