Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- If viewing a filtered list within Idea Boards, clicking on the "Back to List" button on View Idea will navigate back to the filtered list.
- Users now have the ability to remove any Votes they apply to Comments.
- Submissions can now be sorted Alphabetically! Simply click on the "Title" tag in any Idea Boards page to see these Submissions get sorted accordingly.
- Note: This setting is not enabled by default, however Admins can enable through Site Setup > Ideas > Idea Boards.
- The "Change Pipeline" feature was fixed to make sure all matching fields copy over information correctly.
- The Points column for Review Evaluations were experiencing issues. This has been fixed by our Engineering team.
- Minor updates to the Date Filtering have been made.
- Users trying to submit from their Draft URL were experiencing errors. This was resolved by our Engineering team.
System Admin Tools
- Users that are assigned Initiative Admin or Community Admin can now access reports via our API!
- Analyst and Moderator Roles will now be able to see Admin-Only and Additional Info fields on View Idea pages.
- Note: Analyst will be View-Only, while Moderators will be able to Edit
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team