Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, November 6th, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- The History tab has been updated to reflect the timezone that is set within General Settings (previously this was hardcoded to UTC).
- A permissions issue was fixed for Moderators that wanted to hide their comments on View Idea pages.
- A permissions issue was fixed for Submission Team members and editing Submissions.
- If a Development question is using the User Select field, then this would display incorrectly once answered. This has been fixed by our Engineering team.
- A design issue was fixed when deleting/adding multiple Expertise onto the User Profile page.
- The Email Template for Gig App "User Applies to Join Team" was removed from many affiliates. This was applied back onto all systems by our Engineering team.
- The logic for Submissions “Added to Step” rule trigger has been updated. If a Submission moves from one Pipeline to another, the “Added to Step” Rule will trigger.
- An interface issue was fixed within Development Step Category Assignees.
- An alignment issue was fixed for Scorecard and Single-Score columns.
- An issue was fixed when deleting a specific Step.
- If Submission named included an accent character, then this name would display incorrectly on the Submission Form. This was fixed by our Engineering team.
- An interface issue was fixed when making edits to Submission Form questions.
- Dependent questions were having issues staying connected to their Assigned questions. This was fixed by our Engineering team.
- A dependent answer for a specific Submission Form was fixed.
System Admin Tools
- Submission Team has been added as a column to Submission Exports and Pipeline List view.
- Linked Submissions has been added as a column to Submission Exports and Pipeline List view
- Character limits have been introduced for Initiative name and URL
- The maximum number of Business Impact type fields has been updated from 20 to 50.
- Idea Status Change Export was updated to show Initiatives.
- A duplication error was fixed for a specific Pipeline.
- A permissions issue was updated for all End Users viewing Blog pages/widgets from initiatives that they do not have access to.
- Selecting a tag from the Enterprise Idea Tag widget now navigates to the Enterprise Idea Boards page, filtered by tag
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team