Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, December 4th, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- An issue with special characters was fixed in the Submission Form.
- The Pipeline Stage and Step data can now be displayed in Idea Details widget!
- This can be configured in the Site Setup > Ideas tab (Stage and Step details are also editable)
- An issue was fixed that would show the Private Message button on Idea Boards when the option was disabled.
- New behavior with the Filter tab has been applied! When viewing an Idea Board for the first time, the filter will be toggled as visible, but if the filter is hidden, then this state will remain constant when Users return to this screen.
- This also applies to any filters that have been chosen!
- A permissions issue was fixed for End-Users attempting to search for Initiatives they do not have access to.
- An issue was fixed for Action Items that were not sending for a specific affiliate. This was resolved by our Engineering team.
- The User Activity Export has been updated! The "Last Login" column has been updated to "Last Visit" and now tracks when a User last visited.
- The Action Item Reminder email button within Step Manager screen has been fixed.
System Admin Tools
- An issue with data loading on Action Item pages was resolved.
- An Invite Email for a specific affiliate was not populating dynamic fields correctly. This was fixed by our Engineering team.
- Action Items Assignees will now be able to edit Linked Submissions from the Action Items view.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team