Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, December 18th, 2019. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- Minor interface changes were made to the Submission Form Builder.
- Moderators and Analysts now have access to Initiative-level exports in Site setup. They will see a limited view of Site setup, where they can generate and download exports.
- A specific Analyst was unable to export List View exports. This was fixed for the User.
- The Evaluations tab was fixed for a specific User.
- When receiving specific Gig emails, the to/from User were showing as the same person. This was fixed by our Engineering team.
- An interface issue was fixed when User selection fields were left blank for Development Action Items.
- We resolved an issue where Action Items were not triggering when they Changed Steps more than once.
- Rule Engine rules were not firing if they were set as "Days Since Submitted". This was quickly fixed by our Engineering team.
System Admin Tools
- Minor design updates were implemented into the Setup screen.
- The SSO custom message was not displaying correctly in certain situations. We were able to fix in a timely manner.
- A Widget title was fixed for a specific affiliate.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team