Happy New Year innovators! 🥳
Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, January 15th, 2020. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- Judging Action Items were not loading correctly when triggered by Rules. This was investigated and resolved by our Engineering team.
- Evaluators may now view and edit Scorecards that have been completed on their behalf by an Administrator.
- Rules triggered by “Days in Status” and “Days Since Submitted” were not running correctly when a Submission moved to a different Pipeline.
- Team Workspace members will now have an option to edit Business Impact! Admins can toggle an option on/off that provides access to update Business Impact.
- Viewing the tooltip for Linked Submissions was showing an incorrect image. This was fixed by our Engineering team.
- A permissions update was made to Users that are deleted.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team