Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, March 25th, 2020. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- You can now set a Vanity URL to your Communities! This will direct the user to your Community Home page.
- An issue was fixed with emails that are triggered by the number of days they are in a Step or Status.
- The "Ordinary User View" feature now correctly hides the Business Impact tab, Administrator navigation menu, and Linked Submissions edit button from the view.
- The formatting for Private Messaging has been improved to better display paragraphs and links.
- The Gig app Job invite message has been updated to include a link to the Job.
- An issue with Turkish characters showing incorrectly for usernames was fixed.
- When editing a Private Comment, a warning box will appear before you save your changes.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team