Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, April 15th, 2020. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- The Search Bar in the Global Navigation was experiencing an interface issue. This was fixed by our design team to provide a better experience.
- Users that had special characters added to their screen name was displaying this screen name incorrectly when the User was assigned as Owner. This issue was resolved by our Engineering team.
- Certain situations were displaying a Scheduler countdown timer, even though it was disabled, for certain Initiatives. This was updated to always hide the Scheduler timer when the Scheduler is disabled.
- A few minor issues with Private Messaging were resolved.
- Answers using bullet points are not displaying correctly when Users navigate to Submission Form.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team