Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, May 20th, 2020. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- The formatting for View Idea descriptions have been fixed. Previously the formatting would change if edits were made to the description, this has now been fixed.
- Evaluators can now edit the Idea Owner field in Action Item views if "Allow Assignees to Edit Idea Attributes" is enabled for the Step
- An Attachment issue with Enterprise blogs was preventing this blogs from posting correctly. This issue was investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- In certain cases, My Ideas were generating an error when being created. This was resolved by our Engineering team.
- An update to the Vanity URL was applied.
- An issue with questions being duplicated when using the "Instructional Text" question option has been resolved.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team