Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, June 17th, 2020. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- Users accessing a Public Initiative were routed to an incorrect Login page when they tried to login. This issue has now been resolved so that all Users are redirected to the correct Login and Initiative pages.
- Our new Commenting UI had a few bugs that were fixed.
- When the Label Editor was enabled, the View Idea page was disrupted. This was fixed by our Engineering team.
- An issue with Enterprise Home button was redirecting incorrectly when viewing the Submission Form Builder page. This was fixed by our Engineering team.
- Site Setup > Users > Groups has been updated with a message indicating that this area will be deprecated in the future as we introduce improved functionality. In the meantime, we recommend that administrators instead manage Initiative access in Pipeline Setup
- Admins will now see a Recipient field when editing System Email Message templates. This provides transparency so that Admins know who the emails are going to.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team