Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, July 1st, 2020. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- Newsletters were duplicating when certain use cases were occurring. This was investigated and resolved by our Engineering team.
- Our link for Idea Attachments were updated to reflect the correct URL.
- The Responsive Homepage is now updated to respect Submissions names if they are updated in Site Setup.
- If the User Selection field is applied to a Development question, it will now display correctly when exported.
- Load balancing has been implemented into our Scorecard Steps! This will improve performance for Evaluators
Action Item Alert Emails
- Action Items Escalations will now only send one email per day to Evaluators rather than one email per Action Item.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team