Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, September 2nd, 2020. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- Judging Step data can now be exported from the Pipeline Steps view.
- Load balancing for Action Item assignment is now available for Scorecard steps. Load balancing configuration has also been updated to allow enabling/disabling separately from the load balancing number configuration.
- Action Item reminder emails were linking to incorrect pages when the URL was clicked on. This has been fixed by our Engineering team.
- The new Commenting UI was not displaying comments correctly. This was investigated and fixed to display all comments correctly.
- The Decision Dashboard was mapping Submissions and colors incorrectly. This was improved by our Product team for a better experience.
- When an Initiative is duplicated, the Invite Email will now be copied over.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more coming soon next week! :)
Nate, Brightidea Support Team