Our latest product update was released Wednesday, June 7, 2023. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read the complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
- Updated the format of default timestamps across the entire platform mm/dd/yyyy (e.g. 04/15/2023). Note, this can still be adjusted within system settings.
- In a record view, System Admin, Site Admins, and Moderators can now send an individual idea directly to a new or existing Whiteboard. This is in addition to the ability to send bulk ideas from Lists, Pipeline, and Top Ideas views.
- Updated the default width of the stickies showcased within our Whiteboard, as well as fixed a bug where the default stickies were not resizing correctly.
- Added additional default, system fonts to our Whiteboard, as well as fixed a bug where text formatting buttons on the right toolbar, did not match what was being edited in the text input.
- Fixed a bug where users could not search for an existing Whiteboard, when sending ideas from their initiative onto a board.