On WebStorm level and Enterprise level, the administrator can setup Google Analytics right within WebStorm & Enterprise Setup.
- The feature is now located in Setup --> Beta in both WebStorm & Enterprise:
- Select what audience is respected in regards to the analytics Google will pull:
- Anyone, including people who have not logged in (This is catered to public sites which users could view ideas and not log into the system)
- People who have logged in (This will apply to all users, administrator or end users)
- People who have logged in and are end-users (This will apply to only users who login that are end users)
- People who have logged in and are admin (This will apply to only users who login that are administrators)
- The next step is to add the Google Analytics ID from the administrators' Google Analytics account:
- Once added, the Google Analytics will be all set. The user can then go into their Google Analytics account and track activity such as logins, browser usage, etc!
- The administrator can use the same code (or different codes) for specific WebStorm(s) and/or the Enterprise.