The System Administrator, usually the IPM (Innovation Program Manager) can control and access all parts of Brightidea. Also known as the Enterprise Administrator, this role is the highest level of access available. The System Administrator has access to all user generated data (ideas, comments, votes, action items and projects).
Brightidea Enterprise Setup & Information
- Jira Integration Cloud
- How to remove a domain from your Brightidea site
- Jira Integration
- Recently Viewed Pages in Navigation Search
- Creating an Initiative
- Configuring 'Global Navigation'
Security & Administrative Control
- Brightidea + AI Policies
- Users are having trouble accessing Brightidea - What should I do?
- Brightidea License Management
- Provide Non-SSO Access to Your Brightidea
- How can I close, archive, or deactivate my Site?
- Setting the 'Session Timeout' feature in Setup
Users, Profiles & Groups
- "Suggested for You" Tab for User Home (Beta)
- Brightidea's Userhome
- User Home's "My Ideas"
- Understanding 'Profiles' in Brightidea
- Managing user accounts in Enterprise / Site Setup
- Expertise on Submission and User Profile
- Idea Code Customization
- Copy/transfer custom design between your Brightidea Initiatives
- Admin Navigation Bar
- Setting up 'Dynamic Navigation'
- Customizing 'Labels' in Brightidea
- Enterprise/Initiative Banner
Reporting & Metrics
- "Days in Status" Export
- Community-level Exports/Reports
- Enteprise-level Exports/Reports
- What are 'Asynchronous' or 'Async' reports?
- Setting up Google Analytics in Brightidea
- Date range option in Enterprise and WebStorm export
- Visual WebStorm List Widgets
- Enterprise My Messages Widget
- Enterprise Campaign List Widget
- Enterprise My Stats Widget
- Enterprise Status Chart Widget
- Enterprise Tag Cloud Widget